We had a great turnout for both of our January 2018 Pro Camps! We focus on bringing in professional coaches and players every year to help spread their knowledge and love for the game of baseball.
Stay tuned for our upcoming events.
COACHES OF THE 2018 JANUARY PRO CAMP
- Played for three years at the University of Missouri
- Two times all Big 12 member
- Honorable Mention All American
- USA National Team
- Miami Marlins Outfielder & 1st Basemen (2006-2010)
- Mizzou Coach (2011-2016)
- Masters degree in Sports Psychology from Mizzou
- Coach for the short season affiliate of the San Diego Padres (2017)
- AA Hitting Coach for the Toronto Blue Jays (2017 – Present)
- Rehab Pitching Coach for the Phillies 2016 – Present
- Three seasons (2013 – 2015) as Lehigh Valley’s (AAA) pitching coach.
- Worked seven years in the Detroit Tigers organization as the pitching coach for Erie (AA, 2008 – 2012), West Michigan (A, 2007) and Oneonta (A, 2006).
- Two years (2000 – 2001) as a minor league roving pitching instructor for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Four years (1992 – 1995) with the Texas Rangers, he served in multiple capacities, both on the field as assistant pitching coach and off the field as a special assistant for community development and special projects and as assistant to the vice president of community development.
- Worked with the Milwaukee Brewers as the major league bullpen coach (1990-91) and minor league pitching coach (1988-1989), as well as a roving instructor, special assistant to the GM, advance scout and community development employee.
- Pitched 15 years in the major leagues for the Chicago Cubs (1973-1979), New York Yankees (1979), New York Mets (1979-1980), Montreal Expos (1981-1983), Oakland A’s (1984), Brewers (1985, 1987) and Cardinals (1986), going 108-134 with 47 complete games and a 4.17 ERA in 480 games.
- Was the pitching coach for the Arizona Fall League’s Scottsdale Scorpions in 2014.